Experience in Australia
Based in Australia
Managed in Australia
O&M Pipeline 2026
Solarig is a renewable project developer with substantial experience in the development, construction, financing and operation of solar power plants. We currently manages and operates more than 10,000 MW of PV assets globally, with a portfolio of 10,000 MW under development. Solarig operates in Europe, Central and South America, Japan and Australia.
The company has around 1000 employees and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain. Solarig Australia was created in 2018 and is one of the leading providers of solar operations and maintenance services in Australia, operating over 850MW of solar generation assets in the country across the eastern States and Western Australia.
Solarig Australia has established strong local capabilities in greenfield solar, energy storage and green hydrogen project development, joint venture formation and management, project planning, financing and compliance. Australia is a critical strategic market for Solarig. We aim to continue our strong growth since 2018 to become a major force in Australia’s clean energy transition.
We are committed to Driving Energy Transition, supporting global decarbonisation and helping to achieve energy independence in the markets and societies where we operate.
Building on Solarig Group's deep experience gained from over 18 years' in solar power development, investment and operations, Solarig Group is now investing in the development of green hydrogen and energy storage projects in Europe, the Americas and Australia - creating innovative project portfolios that will help to accelerate clean-fuel transition across the economy - for power, transport, mining and industry house holds and small business.
OUR PURPOSE IN AUSTRALIA
Solarig understands the importance of community and country. Our project development plans are built from the ground up, starting with understanding the clean energy needs and transitional challenges being faced by communities across regional and metropolitan Australia, and the industries and employers that support them. Solarig is committed to ensuring that both traditional owners and the broader communities on whose country we develop our solar and hydrogen projects are able to participate in the jobs, skills and infrastructure benefits that our projects will deliver. Our main objetives are:
- Solar operation and management: To be the No. 1 provider of solar asset management and operations in Australia.
- Solar & Green Hydrogen Development: To build a unique network of projects delivering carbon-free green hydrogen for decarbonisation of Australian industry, farming, frieght and households.
OUR ESG COMMITMENTS
- Responsibility: Responsible We take seriously our responsiblities towards our employees, customers and partners, and the communities in which we work.
- Environment: We are aware of our decisions and their the potential impact of our decisions and practices on the environment. We strive to improve every day our performance as a custodian of the environment in the places where we work, and as a participant in the supply chains that we rely on in our business.
- Innovation: Continuous innovation and investment to increase our efficiency, reduce our carbon footprint, and support more rapid decarbonisation for our stakeholders.
- Governance: We are committed to the hIghest standards of corporate governance and ethical investment, and we are commited to rejecting corruption and supporting labour equity in all the markets where we operate.