A GREEN HYDROGEN NETWORK FOR REGIONAL AUSTRALIA
- Helping to decarbonise gas supplies
- Producing green fuels – clean, locally produced alternatives to diesel for agriculture, mining, freight and transport
- Providing clean hydrogen feedstock for low-carbon fertilisers and chemicals
- Future-proofing regional industries like food and meat processing, attracting new sustainable industry to the places where renewable energy supply is plentiful
- Creating and attracting sustainable jobs in regional centres
HOW DOES A GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT DELIVER VALUE?
Australia’s economy is now in an accelerating transition to low-carbon energy, transport and industry. We are not alone in this – Europe, the USA and Asia are all making the same transition.
The dramatic drops in renewable energy cost and huge advances in renewable energy production, mean that many activities that were powered by fossil fuels will soon be powered by electricity, from solar, wind and hydro sources. But regional Australia’s vast distances, heavy loads and long hours for harvesting, hauling and mining need a long-range, 24/7 clean energy solution. Industrial processes that use heat and steam need a non-carbon fuel solution.
This is where green hydrogen comes in – to decarbonise the hard-to-abate sectors of the economy.
WHAT IS A GREEN HYDROGEN PROJECT?
Please contact us if you are a landholder interested to know what green hydrogen development could mean for earnings from your land, if you are a major gas or fuel user looking to reduce carbon emissions and stabilise fuel costs, or just to find out more about our team and work in Australia.